Marine Diesel Stabilizer
How does Marine Diesel Stabilizer reduce the operational costs of my diesel marine engine?
Specifically designed and tested for marine applications, its concentrated treat/dosage rate keeps stored fuel fresh and prevents diesel from breaking down.
Boat owners know that water and diesel don’t mix and can be a recipe for disaster. Avoiding expensive tank repair/cleaning costs, or pricey fuel system overhauls can be achieved by regularly adding Marine Diesel Stabilizer as a preventative maintenance measure.
Marine Diesel Stabilizer is a highly concentrated formula, specifically designed to not only prevent diesel fuel growths from forming, but will actively kill any biological growths that have previously formed in fuel tanks, and safely exhaust them through the combustion process.
Why do I need to treat the diesel in my boat’s fuel tank?
Diesel fuel-borne organisms consist of well over 100 different species of fungi, bacteria and yeasts. These organisms thrive in diesel fuel, especially diesel stored in fuel tanks that are subject to water contamination. They can overrun your diesel by transfer from already infected fuel or by infestation from airborne spores.
Some water craft users have evaded the problem over time, but it still remains an ever present threat, and if left untreated, will eventually cause trouble. If the diesel stored in your boat’s fuel tank has been subject to variations in weather and temperature (cold winters and hot summers) or has been stored for extended periods without usage, there is a substantial danger that your diesel is probably contaminated.
Diesel fuel-borne organisms can completely block fuel filters and deprive your boat engine of fuel just when you really need it the most – usually when you’re a long way from shore.
What is the most effective way to fix this potentially disastrous problem?
The best protection that can be implemented to safeguard against these extremely dangerous, potentially disastrous organisms is a two-fold action –
- Remove their source of life – water. When there is no water in the tank, diesel organisms cannot survive. Easier said than done – it is impossible to stop water entering a fuel tank as condensation will always be a problem. And all too often, water craft fuel tanks suffer from water entry through the filler, even when all precautions are taken.
- Eradicate the organisms already present as quickly and effectively as possible. This is done by introducing Marine Diesel Stabilizer into the diesel. Marine Diesel Stabilizer is remarkably effective as a biocide and dispersant. It KILLS diesel organisms outright, and also brings any water in the diesel into suspension, which destroys the organisms habitat. The suspended water in the fuel is carried through the combustion process and safely exhausted.
What else can Marine Diesel Stabilizer do for my diesel boat engine?
Marine Diesel Stabilizer is a highly effective marine diesel fuel treatment –
- Powerful biocide that eradicates micro organisms in diesel fuel
- Efficient diesel fuel system and injector cleaner
- Highly effective combustion chamber de-carbonizer
- Acts as a fuel catalyst to greatly decrease exhaust emissions
- Lubricates fuel injectors and pumps
- Causes aged diesel to combust easily and cleanly
*for marine application only