RETURNS: Our Returns Policy is valid for 14 calendar days from the day of payment. If 14 calendar days have transpired since the original purchase date, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. You must contact us prior to any return process via email at [email protected] to initiate a product return. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. It must be in re-sellable condition. You are responsible for the cost of all shipping, including the cost of shipping the item to you and the cost of the return shipping. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase attached with the returned item.
RETURN SHIPPING: To return the product, you should ship the product (FedEx or UPS) to: Pro Maintenance Additives LLC, 224 S Main St, #442, Springville, Utah, 84663. As the nature of the fuel and oil additive products are classed as combustible liquids, when returning these products you must ensure all relevant shipping regulations are met, including but not limited to primary and secondary packaging, absorption material and correct labeling for shipping such products. Pro Maintenance Additives, LLC cannot be responsible for delays or non-delivery of incorrectly packaged returns, or loss because of incorrect packaging. If you are shipping an item over the value of $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive the returned item. We are not responsible for lost items or damage sustained during shipping.
REFUNDS: Once the returned item is received and inspected/tested, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the status of your refund – whether it has been approved or rejected. Evidence of product tampering or alteration will result in the rejection of a refund. If your return is approved, then a refund will be processed through your original payment provider’s refund system in accordance with their terms, and a credit or payment will be applied to your original method of payment within 30 calendar days. A refund fee of 5% of the returned product/s invoice price will be applied against the refund amount to cover the payment provider’s processing cost of the original purchase transaction plus the refund transaction. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. That means if you receive a refund, the cost of shipping the item to you if originally paid by Pro Maintenance Additives, will be deducted from the refund.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS: If you have not received a refund within 30 calendar days of notification of approval, first check your financial statement. Then contact your financial institution – it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If after you have taken these steps and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at [email protected]
DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING TO YOU: If there is evidence or you suspect that the shipping package and/or product/s arrived at your designated delivery destination in a damaged or less than satisfactory condition, it is your responsibility and sole decision to initiate a compensation claim with the shipping provider as you see fit. Pro Maintenance Additives pays to the shipping provider an insurance premium on every order to cover the total cost of replacement of the order in case of a compensation claim by the shipping recipient.
Important – it is imperative that the following steps be implemented to ensure you have necessary evidence for your compensation claim with the shipping provider.
- If the shipping package was delivered personally by a shipping provider representative (e.g. FedEx delivery person etc) and you suspect or see evidence of damage or loss, you must inform the representative that you will either, 1. not take delivery of the shipping package because of it’s perceived damaged or less than satisfactory condition, or 2. you will take delivery of the shipping package in its current condition and will make a compensation claim with the shipping provider at your sole discretion once you have further information. You must ask the shipping provider representative for evidence of your communication with them.
- If the shipping package was delivered to an Unattended Delivery Destination, and you see evidence of damage or loss, before moving the shipping package from its position where it was placed by the shipping provider representative, you must take multiple photographs or video from many angles/positions that show the damage to the shipping package.
- If you take delivery of the damaged shipping package, it is highly recommended that you wear protective clothing in case product spill may come in contact with your skin, eyes, nose and/or mouth.
- Before opening the shipping package, take multiple photographs or video from many angles/positions that clearly show the damage to the shipping package. Include close up photographs.
- Carefully open the shipping package, and before removing the product/s from the shipping package, take multiple photographs or video from many angles/positions that clearly show the damage to the shipping package and if applicable, the product/s. Include close up photographs.
- Carefully remove the product/s from the shipping package, and before removing the product/s from the plastic bag, take multiple photographs or video from many angles/positions that clearly show the damage to the product/s and product loss, if any. Include close up photographs.
- Carefully remove the product/s from the plastic bag and take multiple photographs or video from many angles/positions that clearly show the damage to the product/s and product loss, if any. Include close up photographs.
Please note, when the bottles/containers are initially filled in our facility, the lid tightness is set to a specific manufacturer’s torque value. Then when they are packed for shipping they are again checked before being sealed in a plastic bag to be placed in the shipping package. This second check is to ensure no loss of tightness or seal has occurred due to any settling in the lid-to-bottle neck contact area. Product loss through the lid-to-bottle area can be a result of mishandling or rough handling during shipping. We ship our products strictly according to our shipping provider’s regulations, and additionally, place Cautionary Labels on the shipping package to inform the shipping provider staff to exercise caution when handling the shipping package. Once the shipping provider has the shipping package in their possession, we no longer have control over how the shipping package is handled, and consequently cannot be responsible for damage or loss.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for proadditives.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website
- How it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information or to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access To and Control Over Information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (name and shipping address) and financial information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, billing address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. Wherever we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job for example, billing or customer service, are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.